Workspace Manager is an add-on for Blender, helps you to save and load custom workspaces, collect them in one place, while having access to apply a particular workspace in any project file.
Blender Version: 2.93+, 3.0+
- Open Blender and select Edit->Preferences
- Click Add-ons category and then 'Install...' button.
- Select the downloaded archive file from the link.
- Check the 'Workspace Manager' option.
You'll get the add-on archive ready to be installed
- You'll get the add-on archive ready to be installed
- Size6.77 KB